Write to your MP

For those who are resident in the UK (not necessarily citizens), you may contact your MP to complain about this discrimination. Please mention British by Descent campaign.

Find Your MP – Find out which constituency you are in and who your Member of Parliament is.

Contacting your MP

When writing to any MP the address to use is:

House of Commons



Lists of MPs